With over 50 years in the industry and an open rating license for Accessory Class 1, 2, and 3 from the FAA, Consolidated Aircraft Supply Co., Inc.'s maintenance, repair and overhaul capability is extensive. We are ready to support any aircraft (fixed-wing) or helicopter (rotary-wing) whether it be commercial (airline), government (military and/or public use), or private operators.
Our core business is ATA Chapter 24 Electrical Power. However we offer support in the following:
- 24 Electrical Power
- 21 Air Conditioning
- 26 Fire Protection
- 27 Flight Controls
- 28 Fuel
- 29 Hydraulic Power
- 30 Ice & Rain Protection
- 33 Lights
- 36 Pneumatic
- 73 Engine Fuel & Control
- 74 Ignition
- 80 Starting.
An overview of our capabilities can be found below and includes items such as:
- DC Generators, AC Generators/Alternators
- GCUs and Voltage Regulators, Bus Controls
- Relays and Contactors
- Integrated Drive Generators (IDGs) and Constant Speed Drives (CSDs)
- Starters, Motors, Inverters, Converters, Power Supplies, and Transformer Rectifiers
- Pneumatic Valves, Blowers and Fans
- Temp/Overheat/Pressure Switches and Controls
- Fuel Boost Pumps and Valves
- Hydraulic Pumps, Valves, and Accumulators
- Anti-ice Valves, Skid Generators and Controls
- Lighting, Beacons, Strobes, Search Lights and Passenger Service Units (PSU)
- Engine Fuel Pumps and Valves
- Ignition Exciters
- Electrical and Pneumatic Air Turbine Starters
- Galley (Coffee Makers, Ovens, Water Heaters)
Find a Part in Capability
To find a part in capability please fill out the contact form accessible from the Contact Us page and one of our sales representatives will be in touch within 1 business day. We are also listed with the major parts databases — ILS, PartsBase.com, PartsLogistics.com, AvParts, AirParts.com, and Locatory. Please submit an inquiry or call us toll-free at 1-800-422-6300 for additional information or if you do not see a capability you require listed as we are constantly evolving our business.
Our electronic department is well established and capable of repairing the latest surface mount technology. As an authorized service center for KGS Electronics we offer support for a broad range of inverters and converters. In addition, we have capability for Parylene circuit board coating.
We have extensive test equipment for all capability advertised. Our equipment ranges from test stands to a burst-proof accumulator test chamber - sample images can be seen below. With test equipment maintained and calibrated annually, plus a continuously revised and updated technical library, Consolidated Aircraft Supply Co., Inc. provides state-of-the-art aviation support.
Types of Aircrafts We Service
Consolidated Aircraft Supply Co., Inc. services a wide variety of brands of fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft across sectors including commercial (airline), government (military and/or public use), or private operators. A sampling of aircraft we service can be found below. If you don't see your aircraft brand listed below please contact us.
Fixed-Wing Aircraft Serviced:
- British Aerospace
- Lockheed Martin
Rotary-Wing Aircraft Serviced: